Followers of Imperfections Life

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Millions of Opinions and Why Are You My Clarity


   Hey we meet again here :) Today I wanna tell you guys again about that boy. It's not all about him. Yeah sometimes I need people's opinion tho to continue my damn life. okay, hm. I always whisper to myself, "should I move on or not? should I move on or not? should I? Should I back off or not??" Damn these words are killing me down deep seriously I tell you here. I don't know what to do because this is so damn confusing me tho. I mean I love you, I'm fronting, the feeling is mutual but man you ain't getting me back you delusional. At one side I know I need people's opinion to survive from this kind of feelings.

   So here, I asked some opinion from my friends. ((Girls' opinion)):
A girl said, "Nisya, please go on with yourself. You're too young to think about this. You need to focus on your study first." Then, B girl said like this, "It's up to you to move on or not. If it's not hurting you, you can go on with it.". "Nisya, if you really love that boy, you should go on if it's not hurting you. If you want to wait for him for 1 year and half, you should have that strength since he's so friendly to everyone. Im afraid that at the end of the day, you'll hurt yourself. I don't want it to be happen to you. If you have that strength to wait for him, then go on dear."

   Okay lets we hear to the boys' opinion:
A boy said "wehh Nisya. you know what, this is so simple thing. You should get over it. You can handle it by your own self. Okay sorry. First you shouldn't think of all of this. It will effect your study. It's too early for you to think okay." I was like haihhh if I can handle it by myself, I won't ask people's opinion dude. B boy (senior) said, "Nisya, before this I think like that too. I thought that I'll wait for her since secondary school. At last when I went to university, there's lots of girls there. You don't need to wait for him because after he's registered at university, he'll meet many people there. For sure he won't love you anymore. When he meets the new one, he'll forget the old. The old one that wait for him. So, just move on." I was like abang oi your words are so damn deep seriously   . I just can't get over it. HEELLLPPPPPP!

    Another side, my cousin a.k.a the newborn lawyer ((his words to me)):
"Nisya, if I'm the boy that you love I won't wait. I mean, I'll forget. It's not that I want to put you down. It's reality in our world now. The technologies world that we're living in it. If you guys are meant to be, it will happen on its own. You just have to follow the flow. Even though you guys are being apart, like I said just now, if meant to be, it will happen. Don't push yourself. C'mon, you're 16 girl. You have lots of stuff to deal with. Don't ruin yourself with these things. Now focus on your study."

    Dear guys that have help me a lot, I wanna thank you guys for your opinion. I know I'm too much for this. I'm sorry, it's my bad. I shouldn't think of this. Now, I'll try to let it go. Doesn't mean that I wanna stop loving him. It's just I love him so much. It's just I have to follow the flow. "If meant to be, it will happen on its own". I have to focus on my study for my target to continue my study in overseas :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment