Followers of Imperfections Life

Friday, November 9, 2012

Two Great Men :)


Hi! I'm back after almost a year I didn't post here. Argh! Feel FREE,WILD & YOUNG! yeah! I'm a Belieber. Pretty sure all of you has know that right? haha ,Lol .I just wanna do random post here. I don't know , i'm a Belieber . aaaha  , OKAY ENOUGH! Let'start with my great amazing idol named Justin Bieber >.< . I love him no matter what. He teaches me to NEVER SAY NEVER AND BELIEVE DREAM CAN COME TRUE. yes! aha, He said that HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE FAME,HE JUST LOVES HIS BELIEBERS. almost 30 Millions Beliebers. We are stronger than the army. LOL . He once said " WORK HARD.PRAY.BELIEVE" . I hold that quote :) He's on Believe Tour now,so he might be quite busy BUT he will not forget his Beliebers. That's what makes him REAL. He doesn't need Disney Channel,X-Factor or Nickleodeon to make his dream come true. All he need is A GUITAR AND A DREAM .He has noticed and replied my  tweet. I'm so grateful to have such a great idol like Justin :)


He's using his another account on Twitter named @HiddenBieber and he replied my tweet





This's Justin


Now,I wanna talk about a great Boy Belieber named Rian Costa. He lives in Brazil and I admired him so much. He's so cute and sweet. He deserves so much to meet Justin. He's nice Boy Belieber. I love how Rian treats his followers. His followers always happy when he's on Twitter. I wish one day I could meet him face to face and touch his face,cute face . Just BELIEVE, right Rian? ahaha , Here,take a look! It's Rian . (Rian,sorry because I copied your picture)


 Rian Costa




No comments:

Post a Comment